SSC One Word Substitution Test
- Someone who scientifically studies the birds.
- Something which is imagined to be real but actually does not exist.
- Someone having many skills.
- To officially take private property away to seize.
- A former student of a school, college or university
- A building in which aircraft are housed
- A short story based on your personal experience
- A poem of fourteen lines.
- Incapable of error.
- One who believes everything he or she hears.
- An allowance made to a wife by her husband, when they are legally separated.
- Wild imagination.
- An act or notion to look back in the past
- Medicine to counteract the effect of a poison
- A collection of poems
- One who studies mankind
- An opinion contrary to popular belief
- One who offers his service of his own free will
- One who is always doubting
- A collection of slaves